Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 12 volts out when Engine Start in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Blaise

Blaise New EF Member

hi,
    I want my car stereo can power when the engine start, not when the panel lights turned-on.

in short I want the car stereo power when there is an engine acceleration.

with that wiring I can also top other wires for example my dc electric fan.

what are your ideas? suggestions?

2. Blaise

Blaise New EF Member

hi,

So, there is really a way to make this direct top connection, rather buying a delay relay(1 min) from an electronics store.

thanks.

3. Blaise

Blaise New EF Member

hi,
    I'll get back soon a message when I'm done the things for my car.

thinking of it,
    thank you

4. static zap

static zap Regular EF Member

I got someone to build a circuit that sensed difference between - resting battery voltage and 14V when charging .
    Has bonus , if alternator loses the battle , amplifier loads etc get removed ! (Get an ignition /side lights sense cables included in design -if overrides are needed ) Auto/Manual/Off ...
    Not as easy to sense the old Ignition/charging lamp circuit any more!
    (on Modern ECU/BCU-Digi Dash-board cars)

• Agree Agree x 1