Discuss 17th edition and 2391...........god help you all..........! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

S

SirKit Breaker

Well its sink or swim time, i will be doing my first presentations of both these 2 courses in the next few week in Oct and November, so god help all who learn with me!

Looking forward to it in a sick sort of way, but we all have to start somewhere i suppose.

Watch this space,

Cheers................Howard

Good luck, you’ll get them through.

But please don’t be like the idiot instructor on my 17[SUP]th[/SUP], ask him anything that wasn’t in the BRB he hadn’t a clue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just relax and be casual. Take your time, remember to speak clearly and effectively at a steady pace.
Make sure you take breaks for tea etc yourself, as the 2382 is a lot of waffle to deliver.

Some tips for you.
Go at the speed you think you should and then let the students slow you down.
Don't be scared of answering questions.

Its good fun once you get going.

Good luck and enjoy it.

Howard just give them loads of 17th past papers just like the other colleges do!

Not your style mate. I'm sure that your students will do very well, keep us posted.

Howard you will be a top bloke delivering them. stay calm and ignore the hecklers as they are just there for the paid day off work. top tip for you, just do it the opposite to the Walker and the guys and girls will be fine. and please please don`t keep telling them your name :) (Howard paul and a few more know what I mean)
what was it Paul M? 20+ times in a day

Reply to 17th edition and 2391...........god help you all..........! in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net