Discuss 17th edition regs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

pleb

Hi fella's,
Well thrown on the scrap heap again from 5 years cards in doing BMS.Now I find myself out in the big wide world lacking now in the 17th Edition.Basically I need to do the course but would prefere a training centre near Reddish ,any idea's.

Hi fella's,
Well thrown on the scrap heap again from 5 years cards in doing BMS.Now I find myself out in the big wide world lacking now in the 17th Edition.Basically I need to do the course but would prefere a training centre near Reddish ,any idea's.

I'll put this in Bullet Points

- I dont know your area and cant say how good this Further Education Place is
CITY & GUILDS 2382-12 17th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installation| Electrical Training | Course | Seta Training Stockport Manchester

- Course (Im not keen on placed that dont keep up to date, BS7671:2008 (2015) All YELLOW now.
--- logic certification - Level 3 Award in the Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671: June 2008 (2015)
--- EAL-
Requirements For Electrical Installations BS7671: June 2008(2015) (QCF)
--- City and Guilds - Requirements for Electrical Installations (2382)

- Cost, i dont know the cost of different places, around the UK.

- Suggestions, to find pages Quicker, i used Hole Punch to find the Page quicker, or Stickers (Stars, Dots Ect) to weight the page to find them Quicker, also Post-It Tabs. My Tutor got us to use Post-It tabs to find pages, i added the Stars so Weight down the pages to find them quicker, Guess breaking the spine a bit (It cheaply made book). On my Pat Testing Course i used a Hole Punch to make the pages.. Chapters .. and a different Punch for Important pages. (Smaller book and better made)

What will be classed as skilled ?

good question

skilled= having or showing the knowledge, ability, or training to perform a certain activity or task well. IE competent

• competent = having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully. IE skilled

both definitions taken from google word origin and translations

dont see why they have changed it

good question

skilled= having or showing the knowledge, ability, or training to perform a certain activity or task well. IE competent

• competent = having the necessary ability, knowledge, or skill to do something successfully. IE skilled

both definitions taken from google word origin and translations

dont see why they have changed it

its now electrically skilled though rather than competent.

doesnt work though does it, dodgy dave from the pub who has 20 years experience of ******* it up would qualify as skilled by that definition

Reply to 17th edition regs in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net