Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss 18v makita battery in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Jed.s

Jed.s Guest

has any1 used the replica lithuim batterys for makita? i hav 5 original batterys which 2 are now dead flashing red and green:( and hav seen replicas for £55 on the web. was just wondering if any gd or best to get orginals.

2. Lofty

Lofty Electrician's Arms

Just a warning but some of those 'replica' Makita batts do NOT work in the 30min quick chargers. They cook !.
    You need the earlier chargers.

Cheers,
    Lofty.

3. needasparks

needasparks Electrician's Arms

Intersted in this as mine seem to last shorter and shorter so know i'm ready for new ones but cost is putting me off.

4. Amp David

Amp David Trusted Advisor

5. electricalchief

electricalchief Active EF Member

im intersted in byuing one more battery ( i have an original pair) and i should propably try a new replica battery.

6. cjp1

cjp1 Electrician's Arms

Axminster tools do replacement batteries for the 18v lithium Makitas they do replica batteries and originals at a fair price

7. D80

D80 Guest

I was recommended the "all-battery-shop" on Ebay as a very good place for replacement batteries. Bought a 3.0Ah 14.4v Ni-Mh for my little Dewalt cordless. Some 18 months on and its still going on the best and has been given a lot of abuse in that time.

8. Amp David

Amp David Trusted Advisor

9. stu_guy

stu_guy Guest

does any one know if you can fix a damaged one???????