Discuss (1st) My AM2 Result, (2nd) level 3 logbook? why?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

P

piperm

ok first things first,. just to let people know.. i passed my Am2 exam which i took last month. I want to thank everyone who helped my through this by replying to the threads i made, you were a huge help in passing. THANK YOU!!

secondly and my new question ... ive had the certificate come through today saying i've passed all the am2 components. Ive also had a JIB application form included with the post.but i've had this even though i've not handed my log book in yet ... Im not sure what the logbook adds to my qualifications and what it does to my JIB card once i apply to update it from my apprentice card.. could anyone who knows let me know please??

Cheers

Matt

ok first things first,. just to let people know.. i passed my Am2 exam which i took last month. I want to thank everyone who helped my through this by replying to the threads i made, you were a huge help in passing. THANK YOU!!

secondly and my new question ... ive had the certificate come through today saying i've passed all the am2 components. Ive also had a JIB application form included with the post.but i've had this even though i've not handed my log book in yet ... Im not sure what the logbook adds to my qualifications and what it does to my JIB card once i apply to update it from my apprentice card.. could anyone who knows let me know please??

Cheers

Matt

The form is sent to JIB Registered Apprentices once they successfully complete their AM2. However, you must complete your NVQ and receive your certificate before you send it back to the JIB.

The form is sent to JIB Registered Apprentices once they successfully complete their AM2. However, you must complete your NVQ and receive your certificate before you send it back to the JIB.

Oh right so basically i've got to keep the form untill my log book gets passed though, once thars done i can send the form off?

Oh right so basically i've got to keep the form untill my log book gets passed though, once thars done i can send the form off?

Aye that's right. Once your NVQ certificate comes through then send off the form along with a copy of all your certificates to the JIB. You should then receive your Completion Diploma and JIB Grade Card (ECS Card).

Reply to (1st) My AM2 Result, (2nd) level 3 logbook? why?? in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net