Discuss 23 things your kids or grand kids will not understand in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

A few things revolvers never jam,you don't turn a new car into scrap metal while texting to your gf about Justin Beiber,then expect a new car yesterday,you don't hang rope lights beyond the MAD of a 512kV tower and hope a grounding transformer doesn't fail,our property is criss crossed with all sorts of HV stuff,my girls did this when holding a rock concert on our property,you don't walk into a police station like a kid I know who had a crack pipe hanging out of his pocket reckons a black guy hammered the life out of him coz he was ghey,you don't tell a police officer to sod off over a parking space,particularly when you have an unlicenced Chicago Typewriter on the back seat.You don't leave a tool inside a cabinet then rack in the 4000A breaker,like I did many years ago.

Reply to 23 things your kids or grand kids will not understand in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

THis has become a daily conversation ..... Not that it truly worries me .But Jesus , we know more than 20 people that really could be homeless...
Replies
Views
I've tried to understand one way or another but this seems to be connected to the DNO fuse/cutout, and then loops down (out of sight) and comes...
Replies
Views
So what are your thoughts? Over 100 schools in England closed, 40 or so in Scotland after a building material with a projected lifespan of 30-40...
Replies
Views
Hi, Heavy industrial spark here, never do house bashing hence the question. I currently have a light switch at the front door not doing anything...
Replies
Views
Good morning all, I don’t understand why my battery has been charged from AC to 23% every time. Charging from AC is disabled in the app. I...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock