Discuss 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net

i found if you take good notes in college you dont need passed exam paper and also the tutor should give you a few passed paper to help you along...but this should be a lesson to make good notes in class im just finishing year 2 got 2 exams left there are plenty of books from web sites to...remember dont panic

Hello all i'm getting on a bit( age wise ) and i need a little help with the maths and science for the 2330 course any past papers would be great. cheers all.

Same Here could you possibly email me Level 2 Unit 3 papers you have i can't thank anyone enough Just want to get through this course

Email 2330 Unit 3 papers
[email protected]

Thanks so much guys
Lee :)

i there any chance of getting those 7 papers off you please they have changen it round we have to do the 301 first jan 17th however i done my 302 pract last tuesday now going to do my 303 pract then got all my paper work to sort then all theory so pls could ya help us my email ad is [email protected] cheers ..
Cirrus

emailed 7 papers to you this morning

no problems

Could someone please forward 2330 level 3 301 papers so it can help my son.

He is struggling with 301_02 ELECTRICAL PRINCIPLES, THEORY & OPERATION

5 resits on this one exam, ranging from 38% to 24% today.

Got resit next monday.

Everything else passed ! Even the Health and Safety part of 301_01 he gets 80-90%

I'm unable to help and so is the sparks he works with ! He remembers he did something along the same lines but that was 20 odd years ago and don't apply to what he is doing now !

Even his mates at Lewisham College only just passed by sheer luck and 1 of em is bright spark (excuse the pun).

e-mail to [email protected]

Thank you very much

Tony

ps this is getting urgent now, can only do another 3 resits at most I feel !

try swindon massive moc ex lv 3 that as got alot on there to prep u my mate got 10 questions off that in which was in the 301 exam and i wasnt that fortunate i still passed but the second half of my 301 was all calculations so it would be good to understand as many calcs as you can in prep..

Reply to 2330 city and guilds papers in the Electrician Courses : Electrical Quals area at ElectriciansForums.net