Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss 2365-305 C in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. vecadesa

vecadesa EF Member

Fail first exam. Any suggestions what kind of material to study to pass next time. Maybe text books? I found swindon massive and spark website but exams there is with answers a b c d. 305 C is written exam. No answers are given. I think you can pass only with practice the exam with similar questions. Any suggestions? I found some materials you can buy but all together for lvl 3. I need only 305 C.

2. gatuka

gatuka Active EF Member

try sparkyfacts.co.uk

3. vecadesa

vecadesa EF Member

I tried but I want to find 305 C mock exams where I do not have given any answer options to choose. It will push me to look answers in the book. And after finishing exam Ill find out if Im going correct way. When you have a b c d answer options you start to memorize the answers but in real exam you will not be able to find the answers in the book.