Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss 2391-52 past exam papers with answers? in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. judd96

judd96 EF Member

Hello,
    Has anyone got any previous 2391-52 exam papers? Haven't got much luck online (without paying). Done one on 'Sparky Facts' but that's about it. Also anyone got any experience on the course and can recommend me what to revise more on? Feel comfortable with the testing itself, just don't want to get caught out with anything in the exam.

Cheers
    Joe

2. HRM-ELEC

HRM-ELEC EF Member

Ive recently sat the exam, my advice would be to study GN3 90% of the course is based on it.
    Also if your not upto scratch on filling out EIC/ EICR test paper maybe fill out some draft copies

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. judd96

judd96 EF Member

How did you find the course? Was the pictures of faults easy to do? I'm assuming there's not much to it: C1, C2 etc. I will give GN:3 another read or two before my exam this Thursday/Friday. I'm up to scratch with filling out test sheets, just may need to double check reference methods for the cables/containments. I always feel past papers set you up best. Thanks for the reply.

4. Diver233

Diver233 Fire alarms

I’m the other way round, fairly happy with the theory side, but not so sure about the testing side.

One question I’m hoping the more experienced will be able to answer, when refitting cables are we expected to use a torque screw driver for the connections or am I over thinking this ?.

5. HRM-ELEC

HRM-ELEC EF Member

I think my biggest problem was time with over thinking. The picture part of the exam wasn't to bad the faults where quite obvious, there maybe 2-3 faults per picture things like damaged switches/socket IP rating on Truking ect.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. judd96

judd96 EF Member

Wouldn't worry about a torque screwdriver. The tools they showed us were shocking! Tutor said we can bring our own in if we like... I will be doing.

7. judd96

judd96 EF Member

Nice one

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. spinlondon

spinlondon Forum Mentor

I think many of the courses do a prep day before the practical.
    Important thing to remember is to prove your voltage tester before and after testing for dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1