Discuss 2394 written exam tomorrow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

oh sorrry to hear about your daughter. was this the written or multiple choice ? I passed the m choice which is the same as 2395. Got written tommorrow. we had another baby 3 weeks ago so my revision has been minimal !

yeah was writen

ta about daughter shes all ok now nagging at me and telling me she wants an ipad for xmas cheeky 7 year olds

congratulations about the new baby

not sure if 2394 is same but i did the scenario bit first then the other questions seem to help in a way

Mine on Wednesday, got 90% on the multi-choice online exam but not sure how this weeks going to go. I'm going in with a view to crack question 6 as it seems to be an easy 15 marks if you get your labeling correct (oh and the right earthing system). Going to try knock out all the questions carrying big marks and work backwards from their for smaller one word answer type questions.

Mine is on Wednesday also. I've been reading GN3 over and over. Brushing up on the maths too.

Advice for the actual night before the exam? I'd make sure to get a good long sleep, keep hydrated and leave in plenty of time so you're not stressed when you arrive.

How did everyone go? I smashed through it tbh. I revised so much on earth electrodes and expected question 6 to be the earth fault loop path but it never came up, likely to be in the next exam i reckon! Lot's of questions on simple stuff like why check polarity, correct order of test procedures and visual, touch and feel checks etc.

I think it was a pretty easy paper but I guess i won't find out for a little while. Did anyone struggle with it?

It was an easy paper but I assume the pass mark will be raised to compensate. I don't feel confident but we should know by christmas?

I did the 2395 last night and was nothing like my tutor has been preparing us for. Passed the multiple choice 39 out of 40 but I am NOT confident about the 2395 wish it didn't take so long for the results. Fingers crossed for tonight's 2394 good luck everyonr

Reply to 2394 written exam tomorrow in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net