Discuss 2kw circular cooker element in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Any ideas where I could purchase a whirlpool AKZ456/IX oven element?

I've found a few online suppliers, but I'd like to fix the thing in good time for our Sunday roast. Plus I enjoy actually going somewhere, to meet someone, to purchase something, not "banging it into Google 'n' see Wat 'appens".

We live in the Portsmouth / Southampton area, so if you know of any local businesses that may be able to assist please let me know.

Thanks

Hi Billy I know you said you don't want to just google it , but if you are wanting to locate , fetch, fix and cook a sunday lunch then it may be your only hope, plus if you google for local stockist then you will still get too meet people when you go and fetch it, everyone's a winner happy days.

Or better get the camping stove out.

Oh believe me i've googled it. There used to be a place in Fareham (West St from memory), I think i'll head that way to see if it's still there.

Oh don't you worry the better half is already suggesting "contingency plans"!

I'll take the tools to Currys and borrow one if it comes to it :sifone:

Don't forget to charge curry's double time for the call out on a sunday

aye. sod the roast. get a curry in.

aye. sod the roast. get a curry in.

I should have taken your advice!

I drove half way round Hampshire, spent enough money to buy a new oven, cooked dinner around the parents (after doing all the things I've been avoiding), and still managed to come home to purchase one from the Internet, that subsequently will not be delivered until Tuesday (takeaway tomorrow).

Deep Joy

Reply to 2kw circular cooker element in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net