Discuss 3 extractor fan supplies switching in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Ive got an apartment with 3 bathrooms all on 1 fan which is on permanently, they want to be able to switch on a light in each individual room and the fan but go off when the light goes off too. is there a relay or contactor that will take 3 diferent supplies but not backfeed to the lights in the other rooms, or a way of wiring it. thinking of 3 feeds from each room light to 3 separate relays controlling a parallel feed to the fan, any ideas otherwise or better. All lights and fan on same circuit 240v.

i think there is a multi-input relay available for this purpose

it would be similar to the 'logic strip' used for heating control-multiple inputs with one output

Reply to 3 extractor fan supplies switching in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I currently have two switches in my bathroom. One controls the lights above the sink and the other controls a light above the toilet and...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon everyone. I have fitted an extractor fan in my bathroom with an overrun timer, to start when the bathroom led lights are turned on...
Replies
Views
I was at a customers house changing a socket and they asked me a question about their lights. Some of the lights in the house suddenly get...
Replies
Views
Hi all, wonder if someone can help me. I've bought a bathroom extractor and I do have the wiring there already (previous extractor was there) but...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Looking for someone to help with this dilemma. Image attached to try and explain it better. We have 3 separate lights currently...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock