Discuss 3 PHASE 5 pin commando plug isolater in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

D

daniel hill

Hi there

just a quick question

do you have to have an isolater switch above this type of plug ie for turning of when removing plug ect or can you just wire it straight in to the plug from the DB

cheers lad

danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Did a 3 phase board before xmas and installed 3 phase commando plug straight onto the DB.You can add an isolator,makes it easier to isolate and for maintenance

I've started going down the interlocked switched socket route now.

Failing that, always an isolator.;)

Good, think thats a good ideal, bit of subject but i have resently insisted that all my electrical panels have under voltage trips so when doors get opened, everything turns off. :)

MK do a great range of interlocked sockets in all voltages, amperages, and pin configurations. There is also the option to fit any rating and pole number of RCD within the enclosure should you need it. They are a bit pricey though.:rolleyes:

Reply to 3 PHASE 5 pin commando plug isolater in the Canada area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, We have a limited in house PAT testing requirement and were advised that the TIS700 fitted our needs. The unit works fine for 110V and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Yesterday I wired in my 3 phase compressor to run off our 53kva generator. I just need to know which colour cable is for which phase as...
Replies
Views
Hi lads 5 year safety inspection the spark put the tails back and later line 2 of the 3 phase blew blowing the box off the wall and taking out the...
Replies
Views
Hello, Looking for some advice following a botched 3 phase upgrade today. Some background: Commercial unit originally fitted out (4 years ago)...
Replies
Views
Hi, leading on from my question the other day about running the 3 phase compressor off my 8.5kW generator I have since got my hands on a 240v to 3...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock