Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

3. Forum for Trainees.

If you are a trainee and haven’t already applied to join our trainee forum then click HERE The trainee forum is a closed area of the forum where the Forum Mentors will freely share their vast experience within the industry. 

Dismiss Notice

Discuss 3 Port valve actuator in the Commercial Electrical Talk area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Andy M

Andy M EF Member

Hi just looking to see if anyone has seen these particular actuators in 24V? there are no details on the actuator I have and it isn't motoring I suspect that during the course of a recent panel upgrade someone has sent a 24v supply to the actuator that I assume is 240v.

actuator.jpg

2. Pete999

Pete999 Forum Mentor

Business Name:
    None
    Never assume anything

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. cprfenom

cprfenom Regular EF Member

In the absence of information assume nothing

4. snowhead

snowhead Forum Mentor