Discuss 500,000 + Posts! Well done in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net

Well done but I have to add that I am not surprised! I occasionally browse other forums. The others all seem to be dominated by one individual and his views - one in particular reminds me of a facist dictatorship. This is by far the most dynamic and useful forum in the UK!

The 'other' electrical forum I look at seems to be only a small group who regularly post, but it's miles better for all the pictures they stick up.

This one is by far the best for a wide range of info and the general banter, which is well humorous at times! :sunny:

You get some special Kudos points. Isn't that enough? lol

Here are some things you can print off if you like :)

View attachment 12277

500000t.jpg

Well that note is worth around 15 quid or thereabouts as far as i can remember!! Better than a smack in the face i suppose !! Everyone can be a millionaire in Vietnam!!! lol!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Dan and all Forum users,
This is my first post
, which took me about half an hour to work out how to start, which link to press etc. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, hence I've got no idea whether this will Send or not. Anyway I thoroughly enjoy reading and educating myself by reading replies sent on this site. Took a 3 year college course in 2006-2009 and feel pretty competent rergarding Installation and Erection of most tasks but still learn alot through this media.
Won't bore you any longer, you've all got more pressing issues to digest... Til I've got something serious to say, I'll get out the way.
Babs

- - - Updated - - -

Dear Dan and all Forum users,
This is my first post
, which took me about half an hour to work out how to start, which link to press etc. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter, hence I've got no idea whether this will Send or not. Anyway I thoroughly enjoy reading and educating myself by reading replies sent on this site. Took a 3 year college course in 2006-2009 and feel pretty competent rergarding Installation and Erection of most tasks but still learn alot through this media.
Won't bore you any longer, you've all got more pressing issues to digest... Til I've got something serious to say, I'll get out the way.
Babs

Reply to 500,000 + Posts! Well done in the ElectriciansForums.net News and Updates area at ElectriciansForums.net