Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss About 3 years ago I finished college doing my level 3 NVQ electrical... in the Electrical Courses & Electrical NVQ's area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Marc Lajevardi

Marc Lajevardi Trainee

I didn't fail any exams or anything but when I've looked over my certs I can't see my 17th edition. Does anyone know if I would have got this in with the 2 years I done at college or is it seperate? I've tried calling the college numerous times but it just keeps ringing out. If anyone can give me any help I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot.

2. Zdb

Zdb Regular EF Member

It's separate

3. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    don't worry.just do the 18th which you'd need to do even if you had 17th 3 years ago. about £250 course + exam.

4. Marc Lajevardi

Marc Lajevardi Trainee

Bugger. Thank you

5. Marc Lajevardi

Marc Lajevardi Trainee

I'll look into that thank you!

6. Loki

Loki Trainee Access

On your apprenticeship, you would have been trained up to the 17th.
    As others have said just do the 18th now. Take a look at SparkyNinja channel on youtube videos for free 18th Edition training.

• Like Like x 2
  7. GMES

GMES Hairy and proud Staff Member Admin

I think that is wrong, why should an apprentice who is trained to the 17th then have to sit a seperate exam.