Discuss Access Platform - Similar to Easi Dec in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mikelaluz

Hi Guys

We have an Access Platform for sale very similar to Easi dec - 2m wide with good access to standard gutter level on most 2 story houses.

We bought it second hand but unused and have used it 10 times so it's in very good condition - We are only doing commercial solar now so surplus to requirements

We are based in Manchester but can arrange delivery or you are welcome to collect

Please PM your mobile if interested - I'm looking for £800

Hi Jason
Couldn't post pics on here but sent to your info@ email
Apologies but my camera skills are on a par with computing but you can see it's in great condition
Cheers

Reply to Access Platform - Similar to Easi Dec in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

We have started a business building garden rooms/caravans/mobile homes under the caravan act. We have only done one so far and I got an...
Replies
Views
Are you looking for a career in the South West, with endless opportunities for development? Do you want a hands-on role where your skills and...
Replies
Views
A few weeks ago I posted this in another thread...: The tripping kept occurring, so I went back and moved a likely candidate circuit to the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone my name is Tarek, i work as a concert and show lighting operator with over 20 years of experience in this field, so i have gained...
Replies
Views
Hi, Thanks to anyone who reads this and offers any advice. Sold my house and the buyer requested an electrical inspection report which they...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock