Currently reading:
Adding photographs to a thread / post

Discuss Adding photographs to a thread / post in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Once you upload and the upload screen re-appears click lto cancel and there will be a small thumbnail picture at the bottom of your post.
PS I have done the multiple pic thing till I noticed this.

How to upload a picture from your desktop.
Click on upload file

pic1.png

Then click choose file

pic2.png

Then find picture/file on pc click on it then click to add it then click open

pic3.png

A banner will appear then disappear saying upload is successful

pic4.png

click more options and you can choose full image or thumbnail

pic5.png

then your image is uploaded . Multiple images just re-do above steps add your text then post.
Then you have to edit the pics and text I find this bit confusing wonder if its worked out (had to do this twice that silver cross pram was wrong

toys-out-pram.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trouble is you'd have to knock it down and put it up again. Wanted to go in but the door frame was probably safest part of it - physics and all!

Reply to Adding photographs to a thread / post in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back