Discuss Advertising in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie2014

-
DIY
Reaction score
Morning everyone
Its been a good while since Ive been on here and a bit disapointed with the amount of advertising. So much advertising its actually difficult to navigate your way around. Difficult to see the content you want/ clicking the wrong thing etc. I understand the need for advertising but do we really need as much?

Yeah we're testing some things out, and I screwed up some things.

That thread explains it, and shows you what to do to get rid of a local cache if you are still seeing ads. Sponsors of the forum you'll always see unless subscribed and even then I've not configured it how I want it yet. So hang in there. But the Google Auto Ads should be cut back a lot now unless it's a new account.

I'll close this thread so we keep discussion in just the one thread linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Advertising in the Need help with ElectriciansForums.net? area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

• Article
ANNOUNCEMENT: New Moderator Assigned: @Megawatt (Please congratulate!) @Megawatt has been a forum member for a while now, he's an American chap...
Replies
Views
Hi All, This might be a bit of an odd question, I would really appreciate your thoughts. I am trying to up-date my mum's home, before putting it...
Replies
Views
Ok i may get slated for this one but here goes; A bit of background info first. Its been a while since ive looked at my iee regs, and ive not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. The title should sound crazy enough, but it's what happening in my 72-years old home we've purchased 2 years ago. I found the crazy...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, hope you all had a good xmas. Got called around to change over an old style pin type thermostat to a hive one for a family member...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock