Discuss ADVICE Please - Fixing/attaching LED strip under kitchen kickboards? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi All

I am looking to fit a self adhesive strip to a kitchen under the bottom cabinets/kickboards. It already has 3M adhesive tape on it and it waterproof.

It it ok just to fit without and led trunking?

Also i am thinking on fitting on the just in from the outer edge of the base units so that i still have easy access to under the units/transformer etc.

Is this ok as i have no local suppliers who stock trunking.

Thanks.

Reply to ADVICE Please - Fixing/attaching LED strip under kitchen kickboards? in the Lighting Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, I'm looking at putting some warm white LED strip (3000k) in aluminium profile under some kitchen cabinets, so just looking for...
Replies
Views
I am currently looking to add 12v led cob strip lights to my mother's kitchen but confused what I need. There are currently mains wires under the...
Replies
Views
I have had three led strips installed under wall units as part of a kitchen refit. A new pattress box was fitted in a stud wall next to an...
Replies
Views
Ive got an old T5 (or4?) fitting to change to LED, but its built into the kitchen cabinet between two shelves of glass. Is there any like this...
Replies
Views
I am trying to put some led light strips under the fenders of my fat tire E-bike. I’ve been looking at led light strips on Amazon, AliExpress and...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock