• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.

Discuss After a long hesitation, finally I made it. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

amanda_0123

-
DIY
Reaction score
Hello all,
I am really glad. Finally, I made it. I've been following the forum for a while now. The forum is really everything a person wants. The threads are amazing. There are a lot of threads which really solved my problems too.
Thank you so much for having me here.

Welcome to the forum... They don't let us out...... so we have to communicate via this.. They have taken away our crayons so we can no longer throw messages from padded cell to padded cell.

Welcome to the Forum Amanda, please be aware this is a UK based forum to UK regulations so consider that if asking for advice, your own regulations may differ.
Please ignore some of the comments above, some of our members get a little confused when someone is nice to them or the forum in general, they don't get out much tbh :D

Given you hold no qualifications as such I will assign a DIY to your avatar, this helps members respond accordingly and helps us tailor our advice.

LOL, Stop trying to jump in my place, everyone here knows I'm the adonis on this site, middle aged and overweight, I am very attractive you know :laughing:

Just cause I fancy you doesn't make you attractive...

The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane

See, you’ve scared her off again - when she gets back in another 3 weeks let your wives and girlfriends post instead whilst you get the evening meal!
Oops!

Reply to After a long hesitation, finally I made it. in the The Welcome Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back