Discuss Alternative to Rico display in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
I am looking at the RICO display for a commercial client. We want to harwire it to the generation meter due to distances.

the price of this seems a little excessive for what it actually does (CO2 saved, total gen and real time gen) - does anyone know of an alternative?

Client doesn't want anything reliant on wifi/internet connection - just a simple numerical display so they can put their own branding round it.

Have you looked at the Siebert display units we offer? Check our website or drop me a line for details. Good quality European build, customisable facia design, multiple variants.

We also have a range of indoor and outdoor displays. The largest can go up to 7.2 metres x 4.5 metres! All can have custom facias. These are all custom made to order and price wise cannot be compared to off the shelf monitors like Wattson, Geo or Owl. Email us trade@ and we will send you a price list of our most popular items.

Reply to Alternative to Rico display in the Solar PV Forum | Solar Panels Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
Beware a little long. I served an electrical apprenticeship a long time ago, then went back to full time education immediately moving away from...
Replies
Views
I don't normally get involved with domestic work but this job is for a family member so I cant Simpley say no. the house is a large property with...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody. In the not too distant future I would like to get my current consumer unit replaced. I want to select the brand for my electrician...
Replies
Views
D
Hi, does anyone have any experience of this type of system please and the best way to use and set it up please? We are in the process of...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock