Discuss Amtech upgrade in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

M

mogga

Just had Amtech upgrade "installed" on works notebook it didnt work Amtech support took over my notebook remotly and informed me that the notebook didnt meet minimum spec for 2012 version they tried to reinstall but it wouldnt go MIN spec was 2gb CPU and 2gb ram ( im not realy techy but understand a wee bit) looks like my employer will be replacing 20+ laptops :(:( So monday its me megger and good old MrBic bummer

yip n sounds like we may have to get new lappys and backup alll transfered ect ecct im just glad it was only mine n not the 20 others affected at least we found theres going to be a problem and others can keep old vers till work get new lappys
It was done remotly so i didnt have 3 days off to go down to H.O. that part has backfired a bit lol

just saw your reply mr Malarkky what sort of problems are you having ? Im doing a BIG 160 db PIR just now not using the EICR yet

Reply to Amtech upgrade in the Periodic Inspection Reporting & Certification area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock