Discuss An Example for us All in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Don't know how you can be competitive on here?
Me being a pain is just a natural thing.
no one likes
just read my last comment, ignore the terrible grammar, i have been awake for about 50 hours with toothache

I bet you're a happy bunny then...

just read my last comment, ignore the terrible grammar, i have been awake for about 50 hours with toothache
You might need a dentist because if that is an abscess you are in serious trouble should it burst into your bloodstream.

oh i definitely need a dentist, thing is i almost died when i was a kid at the dentist so there is somewhat "trust issues" there

but that must be going back about 90 years or so... things have improved now.. :tearsofjoy:

oh i definitely need a dentist, thing is i almost died when i was a kid at the dentist so there is somewhat "trust issues" there
They may stick you on antibiotics and relieve you of £100 for the pleasure..........

Don't leave it too long as we'll miss you........

They may stick you on antibiotics and relieve you of £100 for the pleasure..........

Don't leave it too long as some will miss you........

Corrected that for you mate.:tearsofjoy:

Screen Shot 2018-04-04 at 15.11.08.jpg

Corrected that for you mate.:tearsofjoy:
I was being "kind"

it was when i was put to sleep (almost permanently) when i was getting some teeth out as a young pup, i did eventually wake up just before the ambulance arrived

not sure if it is an abcess as there isnt much swelling, just the actual tooth itself that hurts (big ruddy hole in it!)

it was when i was put to sleep (almost permanently) when i was getting some teeth out as a young pup, i did eventually wake up just before the ambulance arrived

not sure if it is an abcess as there isnt much swelling, just the actual tooth itself that hurts (big ruddy hole in it!)

They don't give you general aesthetic anymore, just one or two of these syringes;

upload_2018-4-4_16-26-13.jpeg

Get some Difflam Oral Rinse, the green one and swirl it around in your mouth.

Thats why I supply the mods with your bank account details, how do you think the site stays afloat.......

The site stays afloat cause of my wit and repartee posts....

They don't give you general aesthetic anymore, just one or two of these syringes;

View attachment 41642
probably because they kept almost killing folk lol

i did get my teeth sorted before i turned 16 by a very nice female dentist, those boobies in the face definitely helped distract, chanced going to a dentist when i was about 19 and i asked for more aneasthetic when getting a tooth worked on, guy said no more aneasthetic and decided to just pull the tooth

i do need to get this sorted out though

when i worked with my first boss we did some jobs for an anaesthetist, his house was very very large due to the nature of his job, there is a fine line between putting someone under and permanently killing them

Stop being a wimp and man up, no wonder plumbers think that modern day sparks are a bunch of nine bob notes, sheeeesh I had a loose tooth last year well half of one and pulled it out myself (it was dead so no nerves)

Reply to An Example for us All in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net