• IMPORTANT: Please note that nobody on this forum should be seeking from or providing advice to those who are not competent and / or trained and qualified in their field (local laws permitting). There is a discussion thread on this global industry-wide matter HERE. This also has more information about the warning with regards to sharing electrical advice in some countries. By using this forum you do so in agreement to this.
  • If you have electrical work available, then you are in the correct forum.

Post details of the position you have on offer in this forum. Domestic / homeowners are also welcome to post electrical work they have available on their property. Or you're welcome to seach for a Local Electrician in our directory.

Discuss Any guesses which (Northern Ireland?) electrician company this might be??? in the Electrical Work Up For Grabs |Electrical Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

Welcome to ElectriciansForums.net - The American Electrical Advice Forum
Head straight to the main forums to chat by click here:   American Electrical Advice Forum

bahum

-
Reaction score
I'll try to keep it short:

Back in 2014 we had an electrical company from Northern Ireland do some work for us in the Luton and Bedford areas of England. I don't remember their name (hence the question), all I know is they used to come to the area SEVERAL weeks in a row in the summer and they used to stay at Stockwood Hotel in Luton.

Please remember that as a new member your posts are moderated and will not show up immediately (they have to be approved by staff), so don't think that because it hasn't shown up something has gone wrong. The staff are all pretty busy people and it may take a while for one of us to approve it.

Also, please don't start duplicate threads in multiple areas as it makes it difficult for people to keep track of the information in the threads.

it's scouse humour. sometimes it can't reach the parts that other humour can't reach. still i f it gets to glostershur, it should penetrate the smog of Brumingham.

tarmac has no scrap value, so needs dumping on unsuspecting customers' drives. if you are lucky and they have more than a transit full (left over form a big job round the corner), you might get more that 1 ".

I guess if they were legit they would have issued a certificate and you can trace that and find out who they are.

I'm not sure if my father still has that (I'm asking in his name btw) and knowing him I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't.

There can't be that many electrical companies from Belfast that do work in the Luton area of England every year for SEVERAL weeks in a row in the summer and that stay at the same hotel every time....I wonder if there's a way to trace which one it was based on that....

I live in Belfast and can honestly say this is the most vague question I've seen yet it could literally be any company in this country, and bar the racial insults from others on the site there are quite a few reputable companies who work in that area in England. Any other details?

I live in Belfast and can honestly say this is the most vague question I've seen yet it could literally be any company in this country, and bar the racial insults from others on the site there are quite a few reputable companies who work in that area in England. Any other details?

No, I'm afraid.
I know the question is vague but I don't think it could be ANY company in Belfast considering the amount of time they spent in that particular area at that particular hotel (probably several years in a row too).

No, I'm afraid.
I know the question is vague but I don't think it could be ANY company in Belfast considering the amount of time they spent in that particular area at that particular hotel (probably several years in a row too).
what kind of work was it? I know Harvey group do work there but I think it might be mainly education buildings

I'll try to keep it short:

Back in 2014 we had an electrical company from Northern Ireland do some work for us in the Luton and Bedford areas of England. I don't remember their name (hence the question), all I know is they used to come to the area SEVERAL weeks in a row in the summer and they used to stay at Stockwood Hotel in Luton.
Could I ask why you are asking bahum?

Reply to Any guesses which (Northern Ireland?) electrician company this might be??? in the Electrical Work Up For Grabs |Electrical Jobs area at ElectriciansForums.net

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back