Search for tools and product advice,

Discuss Anybody else a saddo? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Last year we were on a tea break, my mate pipes up to the other guys ands says he's so sad he can tell you what's on any page in the screwfix catalogue just by quoting the page number. They laughed he took said screwfix catalogue and picked a random page, now I know my way around the catalogue quite well but would never claim to know what's on every page but hey I thought I'll play along and get it wrong and prove I'm not that sad. So he reads out the number and I guessed vent axia solo fans and controllers.... Well I'm officially the screwfix sado on site now :( lol

Ive never quite understood the need to take some reading material to the loo. A pic of Kelly Brook yes...

on this subject IKEA incupboars pot lid holder rack thingy makes for an excelent magazine,paper rack for the loo as it doesnt stick out to much
reading Chris evans Diary of a fruitcake at the moment and as the lav is only place in the house i get peace n quiet it sits on the window ledge BTW Its a good read full of nugets of knowlage
jezzas books made up of his newspaper colums have some other crackin bits

Someone has gone one step further.

tv_in_toilet.jpg

Always enthusiastic about the regs! they are wonderful and lovely and I would not be without them!
They make the job so much easier, customers love me explaining why I can't do what they want!
GD regs getting in the way of easy installs grrr!

i often read manuals on the throne...but what i find more sad,i surf this forum all night looking for tips and knowledge..

my names alarm man,im a spark forum addict..:shame:..group hug..:17:

Reply to Anybody else a saddo? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net