Discuss Anyone going to the Elex show in Coventry this september? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

HappyHippyDad

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yep I'll be going along with "camerbloke" a mate of his, I'll PM you my phone number if you like and we could maybe meet up.

Yep I'll be going along with "camerbloke" a mate of his, I'll PM you my phone number if you like and we could maybe meet up.

Sounds good Pete! That is if I actually manage to keep the day free! :)

I'm going.

when is it?

Not sure Tom. It's on the thu/fri again (I think 22/23) but you cant enroll yet!

I might go :) Be good to meet up. Been the last couple of years, spent far too much the first time, was more restrained last year.

Probably get loads of grief about this, but hey ho. With all the exhibitions etc that go on nowadays, and guys and gals asking if you are going to this or that exhibition? might see you there. If we have not seen each other or only spoken via this forum, it would be difficult to know who is who. Now here is the crunch: has anyone ever thought about a Forum T shirt or Polo shirt to aid recognition at various events? it shouldn't be that expensive. Just a thought.

Probably get loads of grief about this, but hey ho. With all the exhibitions etc that go on nowadays, and guys and gals asking if you are going to this or that exhibition? might see you there. If we have not seen each other or only spoken via this forum, it would be difficult to know who is who. Now here is the crunch: has anyone ever thought about a Forum T shirt or Polo shirt to aid recognition at various events? it shouldn't be that expensive. Just a thought.

Not it a bad shout. I think the nature of the design will determine how much of a pleb I'd feel wearing it

if elex had a 4 ale bar. it would be easy to spot forum members. they'd be the guys holding the bar up.

If Dan wants to organise an Electricians Forums Tee Shirt I would buy one, I think that would be funny and I would wear one to the Elex show :smiley2:

ps.. Just don't make it bright pink Dan!

Reply to Anyone going to the Elex show in Coventry this september? in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net