Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss Anyone with a fluke 1664fc? in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Tags:
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. peterhyper

peterhyper Regular EF Member

These look like the dogs dangling bits, does anyone have one and whats you opinion, I'm also assuming you can do a zs at a light switch if you need to (older models you couldn't as it would trip the rcd)?

2. Marti

Marti Regular EF Member

3. Paul Dodds

Paul Dodds EF Member

Business Name:
    4front electrical ltd
    I have been using mine for a while now. So many features I find it difficult to find time to try them all. Every electrician who I've worked with has been wowed by the features and the price!
    However, on no-trip, mainly on TT systems, it trips the RCD. Spoken to technical many times and the main fix of changing the test frequency (down arrow when turning the meter on) only helped temporarily. They said send it in as its got a 3 year warranty but it's finding time, 2 weeks, where I don't need it!
    Really impressed by it otherwise and it really does have some great features not just gimmicks!

• Informative Informative x 2