Discuss Backward Strides in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Torchy the battery boy,I remember that extra well
(My mate had that nickname given to him, when he died,hardly anyone knew his proper name)

Thats very true , I worked with loads of people who had no first name lol, only ever knew them by their nickname.

The Dick and Dora book were how I learned to read, my parents taught me how to really young so I was ahead of the other kids when I started school. Then I found the cat in the hat books by Doctor Seuss, we took the kids to florida and I was chuffed to meet him (the cat not the doctor)
Edit
Dagrat, I remember Harry Worth, there was a bank near where we lived that was all clad outside in shiny black marble. We used to do that thing with the arm and leg in the reflection just like good old Harry

the dick and dora book were how i learned to read, my parents taught me how to really young so i was ahead of the other kids when i started school. Then i found the cat in the hat books by doctor seuss, we took the kids to florida and i was chuffed to meet him (the cat not the doctor)
herge`s adventures of tintin..

'Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea', regular p*******s, staggering about on deck after an attack.
And 'Richard the Lionheart' didn't take any messing from Saladin and his saracens.

What about Magpie? Anyone remember that? There was a gadgie who's name I can't rememberon it who looked a bit like Brian May, probably couldn't play guitar as well though, and a fit woman also who's name escapes me

the fit women always escape me too

Reply to Backward Strides in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net