Discuss Bad Day in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

egg67

-
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Used to look forward to this day, wife would wake me up with a Bacon roll, can of beer and a kiss say goodbye and go to work, I would get up go down stairs get a beer out of fridge sit down have a look at what's going on in here read the Notification and fill like live was good have one more beer then go to pub happy days. But not this year wife wakes me up with a shout and a bowl of muesli and a orange juice then says can you do the washing as your not working today and as we going out tonight do not go to the pub at lunch time, so get up go down stairs and have a look at what's going on in here, no Notification fill sad, had to ring the hospital they ask me my date of birth, had to ring the bank they ask me my date of birth still nothing, my dad phoned me to find out the next time his grandson could stay still nothing, brother phoned me can you come round today and change the batteries in my alarm as the firm that looks after it can not get round till Monday, still nothing, so now got to go out for a meal with the wife's friend as it her birthday on Sunday and will not be allowed to drink, Fed up and just wanted to have a whinge thank you and sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Mr Egg. At least the forum lads are on the same page (unlike the pen you used to write the above post :rofl: )

Last edited:
Re: Day Day

All the best, do not "fill sad", you have some notifications now, just as it is too late!
Try and pretend the meal out is your celebration and drink anyway and get a taxi home!
Oh and then have to sleep on the sofa tonight!
Life is life, it never actually changes, only our perception of it does.

I brook my glasses and trying to tip it out on the iPhone the title was serpost to de bad bay so messed it up good and proper
Thanks

Re: Dad bat

I brook my glasses and trying to tip it out on the iPhone the title was serpost to de bad bay so messed it up good and proper
Thanks

Takes a bit of effort but I've changed it for you (+on all the posts before the other staff have a pop lol. Have a go, it is not that easy pmsl).

Happy birthday Egg.

I'm leaving the last two post titles as they are. I need to phone for a curry, sorry lads but take away come first on a Friday night :rofl:

I haven't a clue what's going on but happy birthday all the same!

Egg has lost or broken his glasses and tried to type up a thread on an I-Phone. He got a few words wrong including the title.

Thankfully he told us about his glasses, I thought he was having a stroke or something!!!!!! Or very drunk???

Happy birthday lee, Paul m thanks for all your help hope you had a nice curry, not drunk yet as just got back from dinner with wiles friends give it a hour and will be, only good thin from tonight is I got a cheap pair of reading specks from tesco so can just about see what I'm typing
Once agin thanks to you all

Its my birthday today as well:goofy:
Happy birthday for the last two hours of the day, hope you have enjoyed it so far.
Happy birthday lee, Paul m thanks for all your help hope you had a nice curry, not drunk yet as just got back from dinner with wiles friends give it a hour and will be, only good thin from tonight is I got a cheap pair of reading specks from tesco so can just about see what I'm typing
Once agin thanks to you all
Just about see, hmm, maybe!
Happy drinking!

Happy birthday Mr Egg and Mr Kent ;)

After a certain age your birthday is what you make it rather than what others make it so next year organise things you want to do and tell everyone else they're invited rather than letting them dictate.

belated birthday greeting to both. when you get to my age, though, a birthday is just another year closer to the crem. :sleeping:

Reply to Bad Day in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net