Discuss Best place to take family on holiday? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Leesparkykent

Esteemed
Reaction score
As above really. Any suggestions, good hotels, etc.

Went Majorca and Turkey last year, been thinking of Paphos but would like to hear others opinions.
Me the Mrs and 3kids (two girls 9&10 and boy aged 4).

fuerteventura. Barcelo thalsso spa. I've been 4 times can't really fault it. Pretty much guaranteed good weather . Food is excellent and you can only go all inclusive so the drinks flow. Definitely worth a look

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Through first choice. Very short transfer from air port as well. About 10 mins

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

It's got good reviews. Is the food any good if you go all inclusive? When I went to Turkey last year all inclusive, stayed at a 5star but the food was pants so ended up eating out every night even though I had weighed out for all inclusive :cuss:

With the weather like it is now I can recommend the Yorkshire dales, the Lake district, Pembrokeshire, Cornwall, the Forest of Dean ... and loads of other great places not too far away :D

Disney World is great.

Reply to Best place to take family on holiday? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello, I live in Mexico, where I have a small, un-official trailer park on my property. The property is serviced by my privately owned, 650amp...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a disaster at the minute and would like an honest opinion. I am having a gas stove fitted in the corner of my room and...
Replies
Views
So I've just done the whole family holiday thing......first week back to the grind and want to go back on holiday :( Thinking of taking Mrs...
Replies
Views
Squid
S
Hey guys To introduce myself Im 29 and been working in offices for the past 10 years and just come to the realisation I find it pretty soul...
Replies
Views
I was watching one of the SparkNinja videos recently on (I think) earthing and bonding and in the related chat they mentioned doing an inspection...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock