Discuss Boston, inside job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

R

Robert Turnbull

http://www.infowars.com/official-story-unraveling-for-boston-marathon-bombing-clear-evidence-points-to-bomb-squads-prior-knowledge/

I know the public will never know the truth about national security matters.

I finding it strange today the official verdict was 2 bombs at the finish line.

The 3rd at the library has vanished over night. I do find it all a bit odd.

Aswell as the American airforce on terrorist training so no fighter planes near New York on 9/11. Even before 9/11 fighter planes are scrambled 100's of times a year whenever a plane leaves it set route, but on 9/11 2 manage to fly into a building.

London 7th July bombings same day all the police and security forces are doing a planned terrorist attack drill in London!

Spend a few hours looking at some websites and it leaves a lot of in answered questions!

Conspiracy theories always leave a lot of unanswered questions mate. That's because the vast majority of them are total crap. If 9/11 or the tube bombings had been inside jobs how many people do you estimate would have had to be involve? Thousands man, and not one of them has ever let anything slip to a family member while drunk/tried to sell their story/spoken out about the injustice.....Come on

Rollocks and IMO this thread should be locked, lets not forget an 8 year old boy got murdered yesterday, hardly appropriate, I'm done here.

Sorry trev just saw your post, we posted at the same time, I wasn't reffering to you Bud.

My heart goes out to anyone involved I have children myself.

I'm not in anyway taking the sadness of those that have been injured.

I just found it strange how last night there were 3 bombs and today only 2.

I don't agree or disagree but I have been shown many pieces of information over the years that makes you wonder.

I don't agree or disagree but I have been shown many pieces of information over the years that makes you wonder.

C.mon mate................they have to get a story ffs !
There was un exploded bombs everywhere last night now there's none !!!
Scum reporters making up things IMO.
Terrible for the families.

Ok let's take 9/11. The president, congress, senate and chiefs of staff would have to have been in the know. Then there would be all the "demolition contractors" and all their staff. Then the police and fire departments, the people involved in rigging the planes up to be flown by remote control. What about the people who, according to the conspiracy theory, were supposed to have been killed. Already we're up to a few thousand people involved, and not one of them has ever let anything slip? Yeah right.

Someone has just watched Conspiracy Theory ;) ......... surprised they had time wont they be trying to prepare for a fake Mars landing?

C.mon mate................they have to get a story ffs !
There was un exploded bombs everywhere last night now there's none !!!
Scum reporters making up things IMO.
Terrible for the families.

True but I'm sure I watched the police chief of Boston talking about the bomb at JFK library had been defused.

Bad reporting doesn't help anyone

Reply to Boston, inside job? in the Electricians Chat - Off Topic Chat area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock