• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Caresaver Universal Refrigerant Recovery Unit. Brand new in Box. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

B

bisketuk

Been sat in the spare room for nearly 6months now, to say no longer needed wouldnt be right because it has never been needed.

As in the title brand new in the box with manual, still has the plasic cover on the plugtop.

These are selling on fleabay new for between £900 & £1100 from what i can see so i think £700 is a fair asking price.

07719 051 330 or pm me

Item location Swindon, Wiltshire. But i travel all over

recor1.jpg

recor.jpg

Spec :-

• Liquid and vapour recovery with automatic changeover
  • Self discharging and Hot Gas/Cool Gas discharge switch
  • Suitable for all CFC, HCFC, HFC, and HC refrigerants used ondomestic, commercial and automotive refrigeration and air conditioning equipment
  • Onboard refrigerant storage capability
  • High efficiency heat exchanger and inlet oil separator with drain facility and integral mesh strainer
  • Automatic high and low pressure safety switches with illuminated indicators and manual low pressure override switch
  • Compressor fan cooling and compact air cooled condenser
  • High electrical specification with encapsulated components
  • Supplied with ball valve hoses
  • 2m hard wired mains lead with moulded plug
  • No maintenance required
  • Overall Dimensions :
    Length 470mm
    Width 235mm
    Height 335mm
    Weight 21 kg
    Refrigerants R12, R22, R134A, R404A, R407C, R410A,
    R413A, R417A, R502, R600A, R290
    Recovery Capacity up to 32kg/h
    Onboard Storage Capacity 250g
    Ambient Temperature Rating 50°C
    Power Absorbed 145W
    Running Current 1.3A
    Voltage 230v
    Compressor protection HP switch, thermal
    overload
    Inlet connection ¼" SAE male flare
    Discharge connection ¼" SAE male flare
    Oil Drain Connection ¼" SAE male flare

Reply to Caresaver Universal Refrigerant Recovery Unit. Brand new in Box. in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock