Discuss Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Happy Christmas to you and the family mate.

Our kids were up at 4am.....
Daughter came into bedroom at 3am saying she couldn't sleep. Told her to go back to bed for another 3 hours...

Oh... happy Christmas to everyone else on the forum. Hope you all have a great day..

Happy Xmas Pete.

Did you get up early to open your presents :)
No Mate, need to help Her indoors sort stuff out, you know what it's like, manic panic, so up early get myself together Tea Toast, you can guess the rest, what about you, to excited to sleep waiting for Santa to call?

No Mate, need to help Her indoors sort stuff out, you know what it's like, manic panic, so up early get myself together Tea Toast, you can guess the rest, what about you, to excited to sleep waiting for Santa to call?

Nope, think he missed my chimney last night :(

We are just about to put the turkey on. Need to incinerate it for 10hrs, just to make sure its cooked. Pop the brussels on soon as well, so they're a mush. @SWD will probably say to put me dentures in.

Happy Christmas

Gave you a like as there’s no ‘I know how you feel’ badge. It’s 8am and I’m already knackered!

We are just about to put the turkey on. Need to incinerate it for 10hrs, just to make sure its cooked. Pop the brussels on soon as well, so they're a mush. @SWD will probably say to put me dentures in.
Don't talk to me about Turkey, got ours out of the freezer on Sat for a thorough defrost, blasted thing was bad smelt awful, had a mad frantic hunt around Tesco yesterday trying to get a fresh Turkey Crown, got the last one, mind you it was A Tesco Finest, I shall be Ba Humbug if it turns out not nice so look out Tesco Customer Services if it aint, Ba Humbug, going to count me screwdrivers now.

Don't talk to me about Turkey, got ours out of the freezer on Sat for a thorough defrost, blasted thing was bad smelt awful, had a mad frantic hunt around Tesco yesterday trying to get a fresh Turkey Crown, got the last one, mind you it was A Tesco Finest, I shall be Ba Humbug if it turns out not nice so look out Tesco Customer Services if it aint, Ba Humbug, going to count me screwdrivers now.

We'd got a Turkey Crown as well. Normally spend Xmas eve in Waitrose, to fight for the reduced price offerings, but had a 'do to go to instead.

So had to pay full wack this year, for something thats normally dry as old socks. We'll see. Roast potatoes anyone?

Happy Xmas folks. Looking forward to a run round M25 and M1 to sunny Northampton for the day then back again this evening. :D Good excuse to stay off the sauce today.

Merry Christmas you lot. Just 5 for Lunch today, so got the full dinner from Cook. Nothing to do, the turkey crown is defrosted and goes in for a couple of hours. All the veg etc is all in the freezer and does in the oven in a half hour. Easey peasey.

Merry Christmas you lot. Just 5 for Lunch today, so got the full dinner from Cook. Nothing to do, the turkey crown is defrosted and goes in for a couple of hours. All the veg etc is all in the freezer and does in the oven in a half hour. Easey peasey.

Same here mate. Turkey crown takes 2.5 hours and then you have to leave it for 30 mins. I can do the spuds, stuffing, Yorkshire puddings, veg & stuffing while the turkey is standing..
Missus calves the turkey, as apparently, I to it too thick..

I have't knocked them out yet so maybe dentures for next year ;o)))))

I am honoured that you thought of me on this special day............

Merry Christmas to you and to your family. Eat drink and be Merry.

Merry Christmas to all, have a great one with your family and friends and playing with all the new tools that you bought yourselves (Pete999 I mean)

Just found a joint of beef in the fridge, lurking behind the turkey crown. Popped that in the slow cooker, in case the crowns as tuff as ole' boots.

Our lads dog is gonna be happy.

Reply to Christmasxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net