Discuss Circuit conductor query in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Jim90

-
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have an electrical installation certificate following a periodic and under the ‘circuit conductors csa’ CPC column, someone has put ‘MW’ Unsure what this person means by this. I was thinking like a conduit earthing system etc.
Other columns show MICC and SWA under CPC so I can rule those out!
The company in question is no longer trading so untraceable!

Reply to Circuit conductor query in the Commercial Electrical Advice area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Companies like chekatrade, homeserve , BG and other insurance products exist because of the fear that rogue traders exist I recently called an...
Replies
Views
Hi, This is my first post, although I have been browsing the forums for a little while now. I work in BMS and have my AM2 on friday. The nature...
Replies
Views
Now I know this has probably been covered a few times but I'm struggling to come to terms with my own calculations. I would appreciate it if...
Replies
Views
The Ghost
T
I'm a Facilities Manager and not an electrician though I do have some electrical qualifications of some years ago. I wonder if anyone would like...
Replies
Views
ELECSA Certification Scheme Regulations Clarification (ELECSA Assesment)
Hi All, I have my ELECSA assessment in a few weeks time. I was going to install an in-line water heater at a friends house but am now considering...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock