Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. angel While you're here, would you mind checking out our Electrician's Insurance section to see if we could save you a few quid? - Specifically our Van Insurance Deals and Public Liability Insurance Deals. Thanks for supporting the forum! angel

5% Discount from Electrical2Go.co.uk for ALL members! - Click Here

Discuss combined smoke/carbon monoxide alarms in the Electrical Forum area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. lurch

lurch Electrician's Arms

Hi

Can someone advise where best to get combined mains powered battery back up smoke/carbon monoxide alarms.

Thx in advance.

2. whits1

whits1 Guest

personall i think your best with seperate alarms!
    but i use the EI Range theres quite a few on ebay at the mo!
    what sort of quantity are you looking for just a couple for home or for some jobs?

if for at home i suggest ebay,

if for jobs just look for a local wholesaler or google it for purchase from the web : )

Cheers

personalyl i think your best with seperate alarms!
    but i use the EI Range theres quite a few on ebay at the mo!
    what sort of quantity are you looking for just a couple for home or for some jobs?

if for at home i suggest ebay,

if for jobs just look for a local wholesaler or google it for purchase from the web : )

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010