Discuss Commercial EM lighting gear. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Ross1

-
Reaction score
Evening guys, I'm checking a lot of EM lighting for a client, that they have informed me are not working. They are non-maintained and are recessed down lighters with a PL 26W CFL. I only scratched the surface this afternoon. The two I checked today appear to be the EM lighting module which is an ORBIK. part no. PLR5005P3. When looking further into this module I found out they are quite pricey. Is anyone familiar with this lighting and is there a cheaper alternative than the ORBIK? Thanks

With most modern em lighting....its simple through away and replacements. When It comes to expensive designer units it worth investigating the fault, start with a new battery stick, 90% of the time a £14-£25 battery will sort well made em lights.
Rare to see a module go...but that will be part of the fault finding.

Reply to Commercial EM lighting gear. in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

I have looked a small office refurb where currently installed are recessed 2x 26w PL CFL's (about 50 in total). Client doesn't want to replace...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock