Discuss Compatible mcb for Hager 3871 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hi all

Looked high and low for a Hager 50 amp 3871 for this board. Anyone know which newer 60898s would definately be compatible with these. I know photo is bad the existing ones are Type 2 M3's.

Thanks

Attachments

• 20200717_200723.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 39
Any Hager mcb will fit that board however it has a non compatible main switch fitted in the first place plus another mcb which shouldn't be there. Personally I would be recommending it is replaced unless it can be returned to the original specification of the manufacturer.

Any Hager mcb will fit that board however it has a non compatible main switch fitted in the first place plus another mcb which shouldn't be there. Personally I would be recommending it is replaced unless it can be returned to the original specification of the manufacturer.
Thanks Westward so assume also then that any Hager rcd main switch will also be compatible?

I think you may find if it is the early Hager breaker with slotted screws the later ones don’t fit, you can normally find them on an auction site.
The Wylex must go or replace the lot

I think you may find if it is the early Hager breaker with slotted screws the later ones don’t fit, you can normally find them on an auction site.
The Wylex must go or replace the lot
Thanks Bill i did find a previous post which did suggest that these type were incompatible with the newer ones.

Reply to Compatible mcb for Hager 3871 in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

hello guys, hope you’re all well. We are looking at installing the Hager SFT240 changeover switch to three live aboard boats with an electric...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys Got a job where property is set up with Honeywell evohome TRVs and controlled via central panel. They're having an extension done with...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know offhand which SP MCBs are compatible with Crabtree Powerstar 3Ph boards? I need to take a 60a supply from this board but I can...
Replies
Views
I'm planning a replacement for my existing domestic CU and would like to have it sanity checked before I get an electrician involved. The main...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have recently replaced our central heating programmer with a Honeywell ST9400C. We now want to replace our old wireless room...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

Electrical Forum

Welcome to the Electrical Forum at ElectriciansForums.net. The friendliest electrical forum online. General electrical questions and answers can be found in the electrical forum.
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock