Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discuss Condition Report in Newport in the Looking for Domestic Electricians? area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. BigSpark

BigSpark EF Member

Morning ladies and gents,

I'm looking for an Electrician in the Newport area or close enough and willing to travel to conduct an Electrical Installation Conditon Report on a family members house. I'm travelling up at the end of the month to move some sockets and other bits ( don't worry I'm qualified and an Niceic Approved Contractor ) but won't have the time to do the EICR and move the bits. I want to know that the house is in a good enough condtion for me to crack on or at least fix whats wrong and return for the sockets and bits. I've got info and pictures of the install for anyone who is interested.

Thanks in advance bigspark

2. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Newport as in Newport South Wales?

• Like Like x 1
  3. BigSpark

BigSpark EF Member

Yes that's correct apologies for not making that clear Newport, South Wales. Brains not quite in gear yet!

4. telectrix

telectrix Scouser and Proud of It Respected Member

Business Name:
    Telectrix
    sparkychick might be able to help you there. she is s.wales.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. SparkyChick

SparkyChick Making a banana smoothy for my fave gorilla Staff Member Moderator

Business Name:
    SparkyChick
    Pm me details and whether it's the whole install or just a partial you want looking at