Search the forum,

Discuss Conduit bending guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

I remember it and reading between the lines , it probably was the first before the bush king if you were using it in the 70s , cheers

I realised the other day, I think I have one of your locknut spanners.

Havn't seen them anywhere else so I must have got it from you, about 10 years ago.

cheers , what do you think of the trunking guide, probably old school methods but i am willing to adapt , i think i may be in a position to do an micc guide within the next few mouths if there is a demand ,
p.s. change of subject , i noticed something had been said about the child proof socket covers could you explain what the problem are briefly , i couldnt get to the bottom of it , was it damaging the connection points , cheers

Reply to Conduit bending guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back