Discuss Conduit bending guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yes Lenny , the only difference is, your missing page 4 , of my work please view it and have a look , p.s, you done quite well out of it 624 thank you s , for putting up my work i have now made it free to help out and give something back , i also intend to make the trunking guide free in the next few days , unless you have a copy of that as well, please be a gentleman and take the 3 pages off . But can i give you 10 out of 10 for effort. i hope you are still laughing because i am , cheers jonathan

If that was your guide, then I thank you for making it. It is a very good guide, and is how I bend conduit.
I do enjoy making custom bends from trunking/tray ect, so I'll look forward to comparing my methods to yours when you post it up.

Thanks,

John

Lenny - you have been told! LOL

JCE, you should edit your post to remove the web page reference as you are not a forum sponsor and want money for the download.

have a look at page 4 of the conduit guide and i should have the trunking fabrication guide on in the next few days. cheers

Yes Lenny , the only difference is, your missing page 4 , of my work please view it and have a look , p.s, you done quite well out of it 624 thank you s , for putting up my work i have now made it free to help out and give something back , i also intend to make the trunking guide free in the next few days , unless you have a copy of that as well, please be a gentleman and take the 3 pages off . But can i give you 10 out of 10 for effort. i hope you are still laughing because i am , cheers jonathan

well in defence of lenny,jce Your guide is just a copy of bending procedures that have been the same for over 50 years,its not like youve come up with some magic way of bending pipe,

Mark , dont shoot me ,its free click on the pages and print , until this afternoon it would cost £3.50 or £4.00 from the web site , but its free yes free , just like the trunking guide that took be a week to manufacture and photogragh each part of the fabrication. Cheers

I fail to see the issue, it's 'your' work so whats the problem, the guides have been floating around the web for years for free, how do you think I got them....I certainly wouldn't have paid for them, thats what college was for.

Unless of course you were hoping to direct traffic to your website via an underhand way of advertising, which of course is not permitted.

alarm man , you are correct , most of the methods were used 50 years ago , but 32 years ago i was never taught those methods , doing my apprenticeship partly at keighley college , it wasnt until i went back to college say 15 years later and learned some of the methods used on pages 1 & 2 , i then went onto expand on them using the spirit level as i had seen the plumbers /heating engineers on site using , and i expanded on these and other methods, and over the last few days decided to help others , in the hope that they will better my methods and pass on the info , its as simple as that,,,,

alarm man , you are correct , most of the methods were used 50 years ago , but 32 years ago i was never taught those methods , doing my apprenticeship partly at keighley college , it wasnt until i went back to college say 15 years later and learned some of the methods used on pages 1 & 2 , i then went onto expand on them using the spirit level as i had seen the plumbers /heating engineers on site using , and i expanded on these and other methods, and over the last few days decided to help others , in the hope that they will better my methods and pass on the info , its as simple as that,,,,

mate you want to go on a site and watch old pro,s bend like masters,a squint here,a tilt of the head there and,if by magic it fits to the mil,no rulers no levels just expierence,you cant better that im afraid

So, you want people to print off the info and are telling them to do it, but want it removed from this forum?
A bit weird that.

Why didn't you just ask to be acknowledged as the author on the post Lenny put up? To be fair, Lenny would not have known who's they are, they are not watermarked and do not have any warnings not to duplicate or distribute!

So, you want people to print off the info and are telling them to do it, but want it removed from this forum?
A bit weird that.

Why didn't you just ask to be acknowledged as the author on the post Lenny put up? To be fair, Lenny would not have known who's they are, they are not watermarked and do not have any warnings not to duplicate or distribute!

but they dont show anything different from thousands of bending pictures,the principle of bending is the same,it has to be at a certain mark on the former to get your angle,theres no new methods there,wether you use a square to mark the former or mark your bend and measure to a mark on the former or just use your eyes,the wheel has not been reinvented

so , here goes , you all made me feel welcome tonight, thank you, i have been kicked ,shot so to speak , but i still have the trunking fabrication guide to upload and give away , so lenny ,johnnny etc... what do i do knowing that this guide just like the conduit guide will /should help newcomers , or perhaps mark ,lenny johnny perhap you could help the newcomers new starter to the industry or am i expecting to much,

Reply to Conduit bending guide in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net