Discuss Decking lights and Remote switching in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

i just wondered if you guys knew of any decent brands of decking light markers and walkover lights, I have to install 10 marker lights and 8 Walkover lights. I seen a few in screwfix and TLC, but some of the reviews are a bit dubious. Also i was thinking about using the easy switch lighting system as my client also want garden spikes and outside wall lights mounted on different switches so i was thinking of using this http://www.******************/Products/LMESR4.html. Have any of you had any experience with these before, it seems like it would save a lot of time and unsightly wires?

Cheers

Tom

I installed 10 robus decking lights about 6 months ago for a customer that are still going strong. I think they cost about £40-£50. The thing is though about these sort of kits is that it can be hard to source replacement parts, so once one light goes down you generally have to buy a whole kit again. If the customer has a larger budget you could look at individual led lights like collingwood, so if one goes down you can generally get the stockist to replace it free of charge. The price is a lot dearer though, they cost something like £40 each, so 10 lights = £400. As for remote switching, your link didnt work. I always use a wise box with 4 channel remote. It makes installation a doddle and they are reliable.

Thanks for the replies guys. The wise switching system looks like a similar thing to what i was looking at at TLC wholesalers called easy switch, but its roughly the same price so i will go for wise box instead, and the robus lights look like a good choice.

Thanks

Tom

Reply to Decking lights and Remote switching in the Australia area at ElectriciansForums.net