• Please don't put your personal contact details in this area of the forum. These are public threads and everybody will see them. Including spammers. Even dodgy companies who cold call you. Instead of doing that, click on a persons username and click 'Start Conversation' and share those details between yourselves. :)

Discuss Dimplex 3-phase Air Source Heat pump (with Heatmeiser Control manager) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

C

Clowts

Dimplex 3-phase Air Source Heat pump comes with Heatmeiser Control manager. Selling for a Customer - this item was unpacked, placed into position and wired and plumbed in. It was never, however, used as the Electricity Supplier could not install 3-phase power to plot as agreed. This unit was then swapped for a single-phase equivalent and has, since then been back on it's original pallet in storage.

Cost £7,500 plus VAT new. Customer will take £4,000 or above for this unit.

Collection only from Wiltshire.

Reply to Dimplex 3-phase Air Source Heat pump (with Heatmeiser Control manager) in the For Sale and Wanted Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hello , I’m trying to further my knowledge into UFH/Rad/HW valves heating systems with air source pumps. What is normally needed outside with...
Replies
Views
Hi, How do you control a storage battery when it is in a house that also has an Air Source Heat Pump? (also solar panels on the roof))
Replies
Views
Wiring a new extension and the clients are having Air Source Heating in their house, I'm waiting to see what supply is required for it from the...
Replies
Views
Hi Just signed up to see if anyone can point me in the right direction with air source heat pump for my above ground pool. It stopped working a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I install a few heat pumps in a domestic situation from time to time. I have recently started renovating an old 1800s cottage which has no...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock