Discuss DIY Balsamic vinegar fuel injector increases fuel efficiency in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
It doesnt.
However my van radio refuses to keep good reception, i changed the radio, then ran a new aerial cable and new aerial, then i put a longer aerial on.
I think its electrical interference, its mostly when the van is moving, and sometimes the wipers make it worse.
AM radio has a constant thumping noise which gets faster with the vans speed!
Before I drill a hole at the back of the roof and re run it any suggestions and probable causes?
ta

switch the radio to radio 1. you won't notice any detriment then.

A water injection system will add to fuel efficiency though, and give a few more BHP into the bargain..... I installed such a system on a MGB i once owned, worked a treat too!!

A water injection system will add to fuel efficiency though, and give a few more BHP into the bargain..... I installed such a system on a MGB i once owned, worked a treat too!!

that was a steam powered car, eng.

that was a steam powered car, eng.

Far from it...lol!!

I spent a good bit of money on that car, thankfully the previous owner had sorted out the chassis
and bodywork side of things to a pretty good standard. Had my dad take the head into work to skim the head and open up and shape inlets and exhausts and replace the valves, and then set up a better profiled cam.
After a good few other mods, it eventually ended up as a 1900cc engine and was a pretty quick car for it's time....

Reply to DIY Balsamic vinegar fuel injector increases fuel efficiency in the Auto Electrician Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock