Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Electrical 2 Go - Electrical Supplier and Electrical Wholesalers

Please visit our prime electrical forum sponsor - they have the best tools at the best prices. If you find a price better somewhere else, call them or contact them, and they may be able to beat it for you. Especially on an order of a few items.

Dismiss Notice

Discuss DIY van racking using Tamstrut slotted channel in the Electrical Tools and Products area at ElectrciansForums.co.uk.

Please make sure you checkout our forum sponsors, many do discounts for members and, they keep the forum free to use.
  1. Rupert Young

Rupert Young EF Member

sick of arriving on site only to realize I hadn't foreseen the need for something I hadn't packed the night before, after looking around at products like Bott Smartvan decided to do my own using unistrut, fatmax pro organisers, vanvault slider, euroboxes and Milwaukee Packout, added some LED strip and thatcham approved locks and armourplate from Locks4Vans total cost was about a grand, fabricated the shelving from heavy duty cable tray. slideshow at [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Rupert Young

Rupert Young EF Member

Movie Maker: Van Rack-out - https://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d255029758k1219650o1l1/van-rack-out

sick of arriving on site without stuff I hadn't thought of packing the night before, looked around at various racking products liked the Bott Smartvan stuff but didn't want to spend 3.5k so used unistrut, cable tray, euroboxes, fatmax pro organisers, vanvault slider and tilt bins, then use Milwaukee Packout to transport on site. Thatcham approved van locks from locks4vans fitted in Sussex Installations Eastbourne along with armour plate to protect vulnerabilities in the door panels.

• Like Like x 8
  3. Phil Thompson

Phil Thompson Let us light up your life! Electrician's Arms

Business Name:
    Brite Spark Electrical
    No pictures

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. ferg

ferg Electrician's Arms

Looks good. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rupert Young

Rupert Young EF Member

no I don't have them here, they're on my office pc, but you can click on the link and see the slideshow!

6. ferg

ferg Electrician's Arms

I think someone merged the threads for you.

7. PEG

PEG Respected Member

Very impressive,and just how you want it.

.....Now show us a video,of the retail unit,with its cables hanging from bungees,zip-ties and baling string ;)

• Funny Funny x 1