Currently reading:
Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views!

Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Darkwood

Staff member
Mod
Esteemed
Arms
Supporter
Reaction score
Right ... Just been nudged to set this up by Paul.M and sounds a good idea following recent threads I've done in the Arms..

Rules....No Offensive material... edit if required before posting as this is the public arena.
Anything to do with the trade or in and around it ...H&S pic's welcome.

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

I've posted this a few times and this is at a mates house following a kitchen refirb several yrs ago. :eek:mg_smile:

Beware plumbers!!!.jpg

Some people just don't care, and I bet he gets a mention in the village news letter about what a good job they did. ?
It is our village hall and we used to do all the testing foc but not anymore. The money they waste on needless back slapping things is ridiculous.

Last edited:
cheer up. you may get a rewire following the fire.
They had a grant to update to LED lighting in which some rogue company was used. The EXIT emergencies in the hall had switches to put them on when the hall was in use, these were either disconnected or connected up wrong. Two test facilities in other areas were rendered useless so spent most of the afternoon reinstating it all.

why aren't these idiots allowed to play with gas. if they were, it would solve some of the overpopulation that covid 19 has missed.

They had a grant to update to LED lighting in which some rogue company was used. The EXIT emergencies in the hall had switches to put them on when the hall was in use, these were either disconnected or connected up wrong. Two test facilities in other areas were rendered useless so spent most of the afternoon reinstating it all.

You worked for them FOC, then they hand grant funded work to someone else and ask you to sort out the problems?

Going to be the most satisfying of invoices to draw up.

You worked for them FOC, then they hand grant funded work to someone else and ask you to sort out the problems?

Going to be the most satisfying of invoices to draw up.
Don't know what the score was the committees change like the wind but I believe the contractors used were somehow bound into the grant, village life is a fickle thing.

Proteus breakers in a proteus board. How could they put them upside down? They fit fine the right way up.

and I’ll say it before anyone else does.

Who installs a proteus board anyway??
The house we live in has a Proteus board , the original split load board it was built with. At some stage some numpty added a 16a Hager MCB which sets my OCD off when ever I look at it. Thankfully it is in a cupboard so I only have to look at it once in a blue moon.

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock