Discuss Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Not a dodgy picture but found this amusing today. Funny how times have changed and this would have probably been quite a deterrent at the time. Any clue as to what the implications are of cutting them off now?

Attachments

• 20210709_132307.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 166
That label would just egg me on to cut off the tags just to see how long it takes for my £5 penalty letter to drop on the door mat

Probably got a bit lucky here. Did Zdb and didn’t visually see what was going on, been testing Easy 9 boards this week so the line on the right didn’t really click with me. Turned the main switch on to do the RCD tests and my eyes caught how the cables were coming into the back of the board so I was wiggling round right next to the neutral bar, then I saw it ?.

Attachments

• 2B728CB4-4A72-450C-9CD2-5E399599ABED.jpeg
    312 KB · Views: 115
  • E9D9026E-D17A-431F-8B26-55560EC12A28.jpeg
    371.4 KB · Views: 111
  • 5CD2DF46-1AE0-44B3-9AA1-B700B6A67195.jpeg
    406.4 KB · Views: 109
Probably got a bit lucky here. Did Zdb and didn’t visually see what was going on, been testing Easy 9 boards this week so the line on the right didn’t really click with me. Turned the main switch on to do the RCD tests and my eyes caught how the cables were coming into the back of the board so I was wiggling round right next to the neutral bar, then I saw it ?.

Nasty!

Reply to Dodgy trade pictures for your amusement! - 1 Million Views! in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc

YOUR Unread Posts

This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by untold.media Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock