Discuss Easy cert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net

Reaction score
Hello All ,
I have been using Easy cert for years and it seems as Brian and whom ever used to work for him before don't want to answer the phone.
They have always had terrible customer service but I have suffered it. Each year paying for customer care renewal for what !!!!!

I am not a fan of the NICEIC portal can anyone recommend another platform to use as I am growing impatient with easy cert.

Thanks Michael

Electraform

Electraform is certainly good and I’ve used it for years.

I’m actually currently trialing the Megger CertSuite and have been reasonably impressed.
One monthly payment and you can use it on laptop, phone and iPad. Works offline too.
Sensible keyboard shortcuts for getting the data in. I like it more than I thought I would!

I always used to use the free forms I found on-line, they were a little bit out of date but still held all the relevant information and were good enough in my opinion to issue to customers. The beauty of them was I could fill in all the duplicated information and save the template so completing them was a doddle.

however I recently sent an EICR to some council or another and their "expert" threw a fit saying it didn't comply with the 2022 version and it only complied with the 2020 form. I used the NAPIT official form instead and I honestly couldn't see the difference.

I now use the NAPIT forms for all my certs but one they cost ÂŁ1 each but more importantly they are a right pain in the arse to fill in. they must have got a design team in and said to them their only remit was to make them as complicated as possible, my work load in the evenings has trebled now, still keeps the useless overpaid council bods happy.

Reply to Easy cert in the UK Electrical Forum area at ElectriciansForums.net