Discuss Electrical Safety Council - Best practise guides in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

W

wade88

Morning lads,

I printed these off a few weeks ago and have been reading through them and they have been a brilliant quick reference bread and butter source of information for a noob like me, they dont cover a broad range of topics but just some handy bits and bobs. Just thought i would share the link with everyone in case anyone else wanted to take a look and print them off. Really really handy i find to just keep in the van in a folder...along side your regs and OSG of course...

Hope everyones cool,

Ben

Best practice guides : Electrical Safety Council

Reply to Electrical Safety Council - Best practise guides in the Electrical Wiring, Theories and Regulations area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi all, Just to be clear, I'm not looking for advice on upgrading but rather just clarification of our existing setup. We need to upgrade the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone Ive just had an electrical condition report conducted on a mixed-use property, and I am extremely surprised that after the last report...
Replies
Views
I'm having a bit of a disaster at the minute and would like an honest opinion. I am having a gas stove fitted in the corner of my room and...
Replies
Views
O
For the use of lots of people on here who aren't aware of these: Best Practice Guides | Electrical Safety First -...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, lately I've been trying almost everything to reduce the electrical noise over my Be Quiet Straight Power 11 850W 80+ Platinum PSU...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock