Discuss Electrical safety register in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Yep Got mine and stuck it on the Van already for what it's worth, I hope it actually benefits us guys, but will it?

i got an email instead - seems my governing body is launching a scheme too

but mines gonna be bigger than yours

you only got three members in your gang

anyone can join my gang

in fact any of the 9 different governing bodies

and then once everyone is in the gang we are gonna put the price of the membership up so high that no one can reach it

so there!

David is currently running round the room poking his tongue out and waggling his fingers on his head.

another title is just what we need

poor consumers have got no idea whats what - i've had loads of landlords who have been blagged with different forms that have been downloaded,

gas safe simple 1 scheme

electric safe - electrical safety register - no confusion there,

Reply to Electrical safety register in the Business Related area at ElectriciansForums.net

Similar Threads

Hi there, please be patient with me because I'm old and still learning. My electrician nephew is being inundated with EV Charger requests. He's...
Replies
Views
Hi all, looking for abit of help/ advice, no one to really ask in person so thought i would post it up here. im an industrial maintenance...
Replies
Views
Hi, Because of the recent epidemics of so called experts with absolutely no proper qualification, nor knowledge, I'm forced to learn more on the...
Replies
Views
Hi first time on this forum and looking for some advice. I have a second home with incoming network connection as shown below. I don't like...
Replies
Views
While driving home from Runcorn today via mid Wales my mind started wandering. I started thinking about HV safety distances. Now I know that at...
Replies
Views

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Electrician Courses Green Electrical Goods PCB Way Electrical Goods - Electrical Tools - Brand Names Pushfit Wire Connectors Electric Underfloor Heating Electrician Courses
These Official Forum Sponsors May Provide Discounts to Regular Forum Members - If you would like to sponsor us then CLICK HERE and post a thread with who you are, and we'll send you some stats etc
This website was designed, optimised and is hosted by Untold Media. Operating under the name Untold Media since 2001.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock